Friday, January 29, 2010

My monthly online readings


Image from here

Online Women’s Magazines:

although I prefer the paper version, but better than the 3 months old versions of the German magazines I get at my local newspaper agent ;-)

o Brigitte, D

o Frankie, AUS

o Petra, D

o Real Living, AUS

o Vice, AUS



Image from here

Online Fashion Magazines:

to know what to wear and not to wear this season, to ‘steal’ ideas for my next sewing session and enjoy the view of virtual high-gloss paper

o Vogue, D

o Elle, D

o InStyle, USA

o Shop til You Drop, AUS




Blogs:

even more ideas for my crafty self, stories to remember, interior design ideas for my dream house, party inspiration and new cooking adventures

o A Beautiful Mess

o A Little Hut

o Adventures in Renovating a Brooklyn Limestone House
o Bliss

o Cannot Stop Making Things

o Craft Werk

o Delicious Days

o Design Sponge

o Heart of Light

o How about Orange

o Ich werde ein Berliner

o Little Glowing Lights

o Maedchen mit Herz

o Making Chicken Salad

o Not quite vintage

o Oh Hello Friend

o Poppytalk

o Rearranged Design

o Sparkling Ink

o Sparrows & Oranges

No comments: