Sunday, January 31, 2010

What next?

So and now enough about me – of course I won’t stop bothering you with stories of my life, but I think you know enough about me now so I can move on to other interesting topics as well.
My plans for this blog look like this at the moment. I will have a few regular posts – so you can look forward to a specific topic ;-)

Oh Baby, it’s Monday!
Every Monday I will post something related to babies: inspiration, craft projects, baby news, and discoveries I have made in this new and exciting world for me. I hope you come along on that rollercoaster ride with me.


Wedding Wednesday
On Wednesdays I will share everything wedding with you: tips, projects, organisation, photos, faux-pas, fun things and golden rules I have ‘learned’ from my own wedding. I feel I need to give something back to the fabulous blog community who helped me stay sane and enjoy every second of my ‘big day’.



1st of each month: Fernweh/ Wanderlust
At the beginning of each month I want to show you places where I’d rather be at that very moment. As you know I am constantly either travelling or dreaming of travelling and I want to share my favourite bars, restaurants, hotels, cities and countries around the world with you. And I am looking for your recommendations for my next trips.


12th of each month: 12 on the 12th
My favourite blog initiative ever. On the 12th of each month, bloggers around the globe take 12 photos of their daily life and post them. Not only great for getting to know other bloggers but also as a personal visual diary. So please join the fun here: http://www.draussennurkaennchen.blogspot.com/


15th of each month: My Top 5 books
As reading is one of my passions, I want to share my 5 favourite books in a number of categories with you on every 15th of the month. There will be cook books, children books, magazines, thrillers, coffee table books and and and... I hope you give me also some advice on what to read next as well.







 Besides all these planned posts, there will be, of course, also a lot of spontaneous blogging.

About things that inspire me.

About things that make me laugh.

About things that happen in my life.

About discoveries.

....

And about everything else you are interested in.

So please let me know

• what you like

• what you find soooo boring

• what you would like to hear more about

• what I should stop talking about

• and what is missing in my blog


If you have any other questions about me, please just ask them, either via email or comment and I will answer them as honestly as possible.

Hope you had a great January 2010 and look as much forward to February as I do!

No comments: