Friday, February 12, 2010

12 on the 12th

My favourite blog initiative ever.
On the 12th of each month, bloggers around the globe take 12 photos of their daily life and post them.
Not only great for getting to know other bloggers but also as a personal visual diary.
So please join the fun with Caro

* * *

My breakfast doesn’t quite look like the serving suggestion on pack, but it still tastes good!

Driving across the city to do an interview at 8am is no fun. Thank God for the navigation system!

Back in the office – trying to get my thoughts on paper

Early lunch break – meat pies are my only weird pregnancy craving. Very yummy!!!

On the way back home – a quick glimpse of the Bay under heavy clouds.
You see the sun doesn’t always shine in Australian summers.

Stocking up on wine and beer for my party guests tomorrow – not for me this year ;-(

Fridge is filled up after a short grocery shopping trip – more than enough for the beach BBQ tomorrow

Oh no – my parcel from ebay was too big for our post box.
Now I have to wait until Monday to get the cutest baby clothes ever.

That is the nicest birthday card I ever got from a handbag company (uhmmm, I think it is also the first). Anyway, the text reads:

Celebrate that you are ...
... 1 year wiser
... 1 year more refined
... 1 year more worldly
... 1 year more elegant
... 1 year more stylish
... 1 year more glamorous!

How lovely is that? Even if it is printed and comes from a handbag company.


Looking at the pile of pressies which all arrived in time and from so far away really gets me into Birthday mode. I just have to sleep one more night...

Started to go through my old magazines to see whether I can rid of some of them...
Not very successful attempt to reduce clutter

Friday night – not much more going on other than reading in bed and eating lots of wonderful blueberries

Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend!


No comments: