Friday, April 23, 2010

Mat Leave To-Do-List

Ah, I feel much better now. As promised (link) I sat down with a coffee and paper and pen yesterday and thought long and hard about what I want to do during my mat leave. And guess what I came up with? A top-ten-list of things I am really looking forward to:

1. Read at least one book with 400+ pages from cover to cover
2. Finish the embroidery on my baby quilt
3. Back a cake
4. Go to the hairdresser for a great haircut
5. Make a dummy band
6. Rearrange the furniture in our apartment to have room for the little one
7. Have a Thai take-away dinner in our car at the beach
8. Watch all the movies I always wanted to see but never got around to
9. Make a few warm baby jackets
10. Look for nice music to put on my iPod

I am really excited about the next few weeks now. So please keep your fingers crossed that my little one stays a bit longer in my big belly and let her mama do all these wonderful things.

No comments: