Thursday, April 29, 2010

My creative space...

Another fun blog initiative. Every Thursday bloggers from Australia and all over the world show you their creative space and what they are currently working on. Join the fun at Kootoyoo. So inspiring to start a new project or finish the UFO (UnFinished Project) that has been lying about forever!
* * *


How exciting! My first time at ‘my creative space’. I have been peeking at your amazing projects and wonderful crafty rooms for quite a while now. So I thought it is only fair to show you my creative space in exchange. Although it is just our dining table and I have to clear it for each dinner (or serve dinner in front of the TV ;-)) Anyway, I guess that this space and time limitation at least keeps the chaos at bay which I would definitely create if I would be able to leave my craft projects on a table for longer ;-)

At the moment I try to come up with projects for which I can use material that I already have. The bottom of my wardrobe is filled with fabrics and scrap paper and beads and ribbons – and since we are moving back to Germany in just 4 months, I really don’t want to buy more crafting stuff, which I then have to ship over in a container.

My first project will hopefully become a bib necklace one day. I want to keep it simple but sophisticated and use up as much of my big bag of felt leftovers and boxes of beads. I will let you know how I go ;-).

Have a great Thursday and looking forward to seeing your creative spaces!!!

No comments: