Thursday, May 20, 2010

My creative space...

Another fun blog initiative. Every Thursday bloggers from Australia and all over the world show you their creative space and what they are currently working on. Join the fun at Kootoyoo. So inspiring to start a new project or finish the UFO (UnFinished Project) that has been lying about forever!
* * *

As my due date is getting closer and closer, my creative space is taken over by baby projects. Today I worked on a changing pad for my improvised nappy bag.

It is a lovely project. Quick, easy, cute, practical, beautiful... very rewarding. Just the kind of simple & clever idea which I love so much.

I am going to prepare a little tutorial for you guys, which I will post next Monday. So watch this space. ;-)

But first I go peeking at your creative spaces for inspiring ideas.

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Snooze said...

the number of pregnant women crafting just amazes me ... at your stage i was lucky i was awake and felt so huge i could barely move. good luck with your baby things.

My Creative Space

* Ninotschka * said...

I also had a very tired phase, but now suddenly my energy levels are super-high. I almost cannot stop myself ;-) Although I have to sit on a fit ball at the sewing machine, which surely looks ridiculous but it very comfy ;-)