Saturday, June 5, 2010

Victoria


Victoria was born on Monday 31st May 2010.

She is a happy, healthy little girl and her papa and I cannot get enough of her. We look at her in amazement for 24 hours a day, we admire her little feet, we kiss her cubby hands, we try to understand her different types of crying, we feed her, we change her nappies, we cuddle her, we sleep with her and wake even before she does, we constantly check whether she is still breathing, whether she is too cold or too hot, whether she is hungry or bored or tired... We get to know her.

I will try my best to keep on writing this blog, but I might just be too busy loving her to pieces.

I have prepared, however, a few posts in the last stages of my pregnancy for you. At the time when all I could do was wait for her arrival. That way I hope I can keep this little blog of mine interesting and inspiring for you, although all I can think about is HER at the moment.

3 comments:

Jane said...

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zur Geburt eurer Kleinen! So eine süße Maus, da möchte frau ja direkt gleich nochmal selbst ...
Nehmt euch alle Zeit der Welt euch kennenzulernen, geniest die Babyzeit (die ist soooo kurz!) und macht vor allem gaaanz viele Fotos, das haben wir beim Frosch am Anfang vor lauter Schmachten etwas vergessen und ich finde das so schade, dass es kaum Fotos aus der Zeit gibt!
GLG, Jane

* Ninotschka * said...

Vielen, vielen lieben Dank, Jane. Das mit den Fotos ist ein sehr guter Tipp. Nach dem anfaenglichen Foto-Rausch, haben wir in den letzten Tagen gar keine Bilder mehr gemacht. Dabei hat sie sich ja schon so veraendert ;-) Danke nochmal fuer deine lieben Zeilen!

Chris said...

Congratulations - herzlichen Glückwunsch!!
Eure Victoria ist ein ganz süßes Baby... Ich wünsche Euch viel Freude und Glück (aber auch gute Nerven und Kondition in der Nacht... ;-)),
lg, Chris