Sunday, June 27, 2010

Your personal Panini Bildchen

When I looked for a nice picture to put on Vicky’s personal World Cup shirt, I stumbled across this fabulous Swiss website. There you can create your very own Panini picture. How cool is that?


I love it! Especially since I wasn’t able to collect my beloved Panini pictures this world cup. Because for whatever reason they don’t have Panini here in Australia. I know soccer isn’t the most popular sport here, but I am sure it would be a great success here as well. Maybe I should become the exclusive representative of Panini Australia. Wouldn’t that look cool on a business card ;-) Oh well maybe next time. Or 2022 when Australia hopefully host the world cup.

Have fun and please send me a link to your post or Panini picture. I would love to create a blogger team Panini page ;-)

No comments: