Monday, July 5, 2010

Japanese Baby


This week I want to take you with me to Japan. A fascinating country. So foreign but still close to my heart. I have visited it just once, but it is at the very top on my travel list. I love its food, its culture (or at least the bit I understand), its people, its script, its shopping craze, its bathing traditions, its fabrics,... So come with me to the “Land of the Rising Sun”.
***

Every Monday I will post something related to babies: inspiration, craft projects, baby news, and discoveries I have made in this new and exciting world for me. I hope you come along on that rollercoaster ride with me.
* * *

Japanese Alphabet Quilt by EmiShimosato

Sushi Shoes by sushibooties


Wash Cloths by SushiForBaby

Yoga Pants by babymomo

Cute Shoes by JoyBilee

No comments: