Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Scottish Wedding


On Wednesdays I share everything wedding with you: tips, projects, organisation, photos, faux-pas, fun things and golden rules I ‘learned’ from my own wedding. I feel I need to give something back to the fabulous blog community who helped me stay sane and enjoy every second of my ‘big day’.

* * *

On the weekend we caught up with very good friend of ours, who just came back from their wedding in Scotland. Due to the arrival of our little one, we were unfortunately not able to celebrate their big day with them. I loved to see all the wonderful pictures, though, hear all the amazing stories and see their eyes still glittering with the joy of the big day.

The highlights for me were:
The groom wearing a kilt.

The kids performing a traditional Scottish dance.

The stunning dress of the bride.

Their honeymoon in Marrakesh, Morocco.

Congratulations again, guys! What a wonderful wedding you had! What a wonderful couple you are!

No comments: