Thursday, November 4, 2010

Customised Christmas


After a real shock two weeks ago I started to do some research. Online, in my little black idea book and out on the streets. For special, unique, customised, personalised or custom-made presents. Because I want to show my loved ones that they deserve something ‘out-of-the-ordinary’, something specially made, something one-of-a-kind or something dedicated to them. Presents which represent their style. Their taste. Their personality.

I stumbled across so many great ideas that I don’t want to keep them all to myself. Christmas is the time of giving after all. So I will share my favourite customised present ideas with you, dearest readers, throughout November. I hope my posts will be a joyful and helpful source of inspiration for you. Maybe they can make your pre-Christmas time (‘Advent’) a bit more relaxed and peaceful and you excited about the presents you give (and not stressed).

My present ideas will include: Things to make and things to buy. Big and small things. Things for kids and things for granny. Simple and sophisticated things. Things to eat and things to keep. Useful and silly things. Things from far and things from near. Light and heavy things. Things for everyone and for special people. Real and virtual things...

Tomorrow I start with something for sweet mornings. Because not everyone is a morning person ;-)

Enjoy the giving!

No comments: