Sunday, November 21, 2010

A present to myself

At the little craft market I couldn’t resist this beautiful, handmade, unique piece of art aka Christmas postcard.
It is made by my amazing talented friend Gabriele Boulanger (and she would hit me if she knew that I rave about her in my blog, because she is not only extremely talented, but also extremely modest).

I am afraid that none of my friends will ever get this postcard. Instead it will hang above my new crafting table. And I will smile every time I look at it. And try to work out how to create a hairdo like that ;-)

More about her work here:

Galerie Josephski-Neukum

Or here:

Galerie Pich

Gabriele will also have an exhibition of her latest works of art in Issing (at the Ammersee in Bavaria) throughout December. So if you are in the area, you can look at them ‘live’.

No comments: