Sunday, December 12, 2010

12 on the 12th – 3.Advent

My favourite blog initiative ever. On the 12th of each month, bloggers around the globe take 12 photos of their daily life and post them. Not only great for getting to know other bloggers but also as a personal visual diary. So please join the fun with Caro here

* * *

The little one has a cold – again. Therefore I have to ‘torture’ her with these 2 innocent-looking tools. I hate it!!!

Hurray! The little one has managed to turn onto her tummy again. She is so proud of herself.

My Christmas decoration this year is all red (like the amaryllis)...

... white...

... green...

...and silver.

In the afternoon I went to the trendmafia Christmas market, where you can find beautiful handmade things by very creative and talented people. If you are looking for unusual presents for your loved ones, I can highly recommend this market. It is open next weekend as well. These were my favourite shops and products:

RenewFabrics – beautifully handprinted fabrics

Cuadrado – cool baby clothes with integrated bib made out of special, washable foil

Limo – amazing purses and butterfly decorations

SupaRina – stylish jewellery

Is not only festive inside, also the churches have dressed up...

... and the boulevards like the Friedrichstrasse as well.

Hope you enjoyed the third Advent as much as I did. I jump over to your 12-on-the-12th now to have a look.

No comments: