Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ode to Berlin

At the beginning of each month I want to show you places where I’d rather be at that very moment. As you know I am constantly either travelling or dreaming of travelling and I want to share my favourite bars, restaurants, hotels, cities and countries around the world with you. And I am looking for your recommendations for my next trips.

* * *

The last Fernweh-Wanderlust post of the year is a little different. Because at the moment I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else than home. Anywhere else than Berlin. So here is an ode to my Berlin


Little Big Berlin from pilpop on Vimeo.

So while I am happy to be here at home, I promise you that there will be lots of new travel inspiration next year. Because there are just too many amazing places in the world.

Hope you are happy where you are at the moment as well!

No comments: