Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Creative Space - Stitching

It is Thursday and in my blogging world that means My Creative Space – a great blogging initiative initiated by Kirsty from Kootoyoo. Creative people from all over the world show their working space, projects they are currently working on and unfinished projects. I find it very inspiring and the photos that show the work spaces are truly stunning.


This is how my creative space looks today. Jeans fabric, colourful yarn and an embroidery hoop – all ready for doing some stitching.

My little one finally seems to be on a kind of sleeping routine during the day! Hurray!!! That means finally more time for crafting. Double hurray!

Looking forward to seeing what is in your creative space today!

1 comment:

Angela Osborn said...

Cute design! I would love to see how this looks when it's finished!