Sunday, May 8, 2011

My first Mother’s Day

found here

Happy Mother’s Day to all mums out there!

I think you are doing an amazing job. Every day! And every night! Especially at night and in the wee hours of the morning. And in times when your little one is sick or grumpy or tired or hungry. Since becoming a mum myself I know how hard this ‘job’ sometimes can be. (Thanks, mum. Thank you so very, very much for always being there for me!) Although you love it. And despite all the love you get back. (Thanks again, mum, for never ever making it look like a chore to us!) Therefore let yourself get absolutely spoilt today!!!

Personally I don’t need any chocolate truffles...

found here

...no heart-shaped garlands...

found here
... or flowers.

found here

All I want is a home-cooked breakfast...

found here

... spending time with my family...

found here

... and maybe some nice keepsake.

found here

And I am a really lucky girl aehm mum, because my lovely husband is already cooking up a storm in the kitchen, then we are off to the country for a relaxed day at a lake and on the way home we might stop at my favourite black-and-white photo booth at Zossener Str. Bliss!

I hope you get whatever it takes to make you feel loved and appreciated today! No matter whether you are a mum or not ;-)

No comments: