Monday, May 9, 2011

A treat for mum - again!

Every Monday I will post something related to babies: inspiration, craft projects, baby news, and discoveries I have made in this new and exciting world for me. I hope you come along on that rollercoaster ride with me.
* * *

Although Mother’s Day is over, I still think that mums need a bit of pampering. And this is a fabulous treat that I got as a birthday present from my best friends:

picture found here

A professional foot bath at Fußbadcafe. With soft music, a cup of tea, a beautiful interior, flowers in the water, hot stones, a scrub, a massage and a wonderfully smoothening cream on top. You can also get nail polish in every colour you can think of. Half an hour of bliss! It really makes you feel relaxed, special and very, very beautiful! Ideally you can enjoy this treatment all by yourself, but if your little one throws a tantrum and doesn’t want to stay with the babysitter (like mine did ;-() you can also enjoy it with a little one on your lap.

No comments: