Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wedding Weather


 
On Wednesdays I share everything wedding with you: tips, projects, organisation, photos, faux-pas, fun things and golden rules I ‘learned’ from my own wedding. I feel I need to give something back to the fabulous blog community who helped me stay sane and enjoy every second of my ‘big day’.

* * *
Let’s face it – you cannot plan everything. Not even for your big day. There are some things you just cannot control. Like the weather. I have seen beautiful warm wedding days in December. And incredible cold and rainy wedding days in July. Tropical showers on sunny islands. Bursts of sunlight in grey cities.

There is just no way to influence it and no reliable way to predict it. All you can do is be prepare (you know if you have an umbrella, it never rains and vice versa) and then no stress about is as much as possible. And then I am sure you will be rewarded with a beautiful day, no matter what the weather is like!

No comments: