Saturday, June 11, 2011

hey good looking... – my favourite fashion blogs


No worries, I haven’t forgotten about the favourite blogs. I was just distracted ;-) After showing you my favourite wedding blogs last Wednesday, I today want to inspire you with my favourite fashion blogs:
·       Cat-und-Kascha: the queen of retro sewing, unfortunately in German only, but make sure to have a look anyway, because a picture says more than a hundred words.
·      La couturiere dimanche: Evie makes the most amazing retro dresses and actually wears them everyday, I love her passion and her dedication to dress beautifully every day (and post about it)
·      You sew, girl!: this blog is full of great, easy to understand tutorials, for pants, skirts, jackets, lingerie and tops but also important basics like buttonholes, pockets, zippers and very important pattern alterations
·       So Zo: Zoe invented the Me Made June and this fabulous idea of wearing something self-made everyday of a month spread quickly, I really admire her style, it is classic with a twist, a dash of vintage, a sprinkle of colour – beautiful!
·       Sew Retro: a fabulous platform for all fans of retro fashion, literally hundreds of skilled retro sewer share their work with you there, very inspiring

2 comments: