Sunday, June 12, 2011

... what you got cooking – my favourite food blogs


More blogs for you to have a look at today. After my favourite wedding blogs and my favourite fashion blogs , it is time for my 5 favourite food blogs. Here they are: 
·         Schöner Tag noch: a wonderful food blog which I just discovered recently, inspiring recipes like “Avocado-Mango-Salat mit schwarzen Bohnen “or “Ricotta-Basilikum-Nocken auf Rucola-Erdbeer-Salat” and the photos are soooo appetising, unfortunately in German only
·         Delicious Days: the classic modern food blog, who hasn’t got Nicole’s amazing cookbook (buy it if you haven’t ;-)), new recipes about once a week or so, but definitely worth the wait
·         La Fuji Mama: I love Rachael’s motto of “bringing world flavors to the family dinner table”, she has lived in France, Japan and the USA and I love who effortless she adds an exotic twist to all her recipes
·         Sparrows and Oranges: yummy recipes from a Hawaiian girl, I love how she combines Asian influences with Mexican dishes and tropical fruits like in her Sesame Orange Tofu Bowl or Grilled Tofu with Asian Slaw, Mashed Sweet Poatoes & Nori Burritos
·         Pi mal Butter: beautiful photos that make your mouth water plus the recipes to give it a try yourself, even difficult recipes seem easy to handle due to the detailed recipe description, unfortunately in German only
From now on you can also find my favourite blogs on the right hand side of this blog. Just below the archive. And just above the dictionary. So, you can always come back to them if you are hungry. Or if you don’t know what to cook tomorrow. Bon appétit! 

No comments: