Sunday, November 6, 2011

What‘s next?

I guess, you cannot believe your eyes. Two new blog posts in a row. Whoa!!! I know it is quite a change from the past months, but I am back. Truly back and I am bursting of creative juices and I have so many things to tell you that I don’t know where to start.

Unfortunately I cannot show you any finished projects at the moment, because I haven’t had time to do any things-I-love-to-do in the past weeks – oh well, I know I am melodramatic, there were a few things but not nearly enough for my liking.
Anyway, but I have great plans:
·     Build a play kitchen for the little one as Christmas present (making the play kitchen will be my Christmas present to myself, I cannot wait to get the compass saw out of the basement)

·     Sew a ton of really cool scarfs for Christmas (I have a very cool pattern for a children scarf which I want to enlarge to make it adult size)

·    Bake a ton of cookies – seriously, I cannot wait to unpack my cookie cutters and this year I want to go beyond the tried-and-tested-and-much-loved  butter cookies.

·     Make wonderful relaxing bath salts and using them ;-)

·      Get my hair cut and coloured (there is a time when plucking your grey hairs isn’t a solution anymore and my time is NOW)

·      Have a lot of mulled wine at Christmas markets (after 4 years abstinence due to our stay in Australia and breastfeeding)

·      Finally sew a shift dress of the wonderful houndstooth fabric that has been lying around forever

But before I start with all of these projects, I try to get well and send my warmest wishes to the fabulous bloggers who meet in Berlin today. I don’t want to spread my germs otherwise I would be with you that is for sure. Have a great, inspiring afternoon! I know you will have anyway ;-)

No comments: