Saturday, December 15, 2012

Advent calendar bag No 15

After we are stocked pretty well on goods, bag no 15...


 
... contained some office supplies, like this notebook to write receipts, note down orders, etc.


As you might have noticed, many things in my little one’s shop are branded. Super-easy to do if you have a custom-made stamp. This stamp was the one thing I really splashed out on, while I generally tried to keep the costs as low as possible and recycle a lot of things for her shop . And I think it is so worth it! Every simple hand-made paper bag looks super-professional and it gives the whole shop a unified and design-y look, which I guess I appreciate much more than she does ;-) Anyway, every now and then you have to do something, just because YOU think it is prettier, don’t you J

No comments: